reporting a child at risk of harm, abuse or neglect
For urgent safeguarding matters call:
- CUSTOMER FIRST – 08088 004005 (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub)
- POLICE – 01473 613500 or 999
- Sebert Wood Safeguarding Team – email email@example.com
- LADO – 0300 123 2044 (Local Area Designated Officer)
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline – 0800 800 5000
- ONLINE SAFETY – The London Grid for Learning (LGfL) have produced two posters about keeping safe online. You can find them here: https://coronavirus.lgfl.net/safeguarding
designated sebert wood staff with responsibility for safeguarding
- Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mr P Dewhurst
- Alternate Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mr J Tottie, Miss A Bradburn, Mrs S Dade
- Chair of Governors – Mr J Gaskin
- Named Safeguarding Governor – Dr H Cheshire
The Suffolk Safeguarding Partnership is made up of partners and stakeholders from a range of agencies. They are committed to the work of ensuring that all partner organisations are aware of the safeguarding arrangements that apply to all children up to the age of 18 years, including unborn babies. The board also engSave ages with members of the local community to increase their understanding of the work that is being carried out to help keep children safe, and what is expected of everybody when there is a concern about a child’s safety in Suffolk.
Please find further information, policies and guidance on the Suffolk Safeguarding Partnership website
The school’s Safeguarding Policy is available on the Policies page.
Our school fully recognises the contribution it can make to protect children from harm and supporting and promoting the welfare of all children who are registered pupils at our school. The elements of our policy are prevention, protection and support.
Here is our Guide for helpers and visitors.
Click here for Our Early Help Offer.
To download our Safeguarding Statement, please select here
We recognise the contribution we must make to protect children from harm and support and promote the welfare of all children.
The elements of our policy are prevention, protection and support.